What is Minesweeper?
Minesweeper is a logic puzzle video game genre generally played on personal computers. The game features a grid of clickable squares, with hidden "mines" scattered throughout the board. The objective is to clear the board without detonating any mines, with help from clues about the number of neighboring mines in each field.
How to play Minesweeper?
1. Select a difficulty level
In the upper side of the board clicking one of the following difficulty settings:
- Easy 9x9 - A nine-by-nine grid with 10 mines.
- Medium 13x16 - A thirteen-by-sixteen grid with 34 mines.
- Expert 16x30 - A sixteen-by-thirty grid with 120 mines.
2. Click any square on the grid. Doing so will start the Minesweeper game.
3. Review the numbers
Any number on the board refers to the number of mines currently touching that number's square.
4. Right-click any squares that you think contain mines ( at mobile press and hold a square to flag it )
This will put a flag on the square. It's best to start with squares that absolutely have to contain mines to help with the process of elimination later. Make sure that you don't flag more squares than the number of mines on the board.
5. Clear the board
To win a round of Minesweeper, you must click on the board every square that doesn't have a mine under it. Once you've done so, the game will be over. If you accidentally click a square that has a mine beneath it, the game will be over. You'll have the option of starting a new game or redoing the one you just played.
- Export QR and share board game for friends.
In the upper-right side of the board clicking button Export QRCode
- Dark Mode
In the upper-right side of the board clicking button Sun and Moon to change mode